Hypnotherapy for Feelings and Emotions
Are your emotions having an overbearing effect on you? Are you struggling to cope?
People can suffer from a wide variety of feelings which can be distressing if too severe or too regular. For example:-
- Panic attacks
- Low self esteem
- Lack of confidence
We express emotions all the time whether they are happy or sad. When they become unbalanced and have an overbearing effect on a person, then we have a problem.
- Thoughts and ideas can be problematic when they are intrusive, unrealistic or upsetting. Examples of such thoughts include:-
- Continually thinking that you are suffering from an illness, despite medical reassurance
- Doubting whether a partner is faithful
- Thinking negatively rather than seeing the good side
- Wondering whether others are being negatively judgmental
How Hypnotherapy can help
Whatever the feeling or emotion hypnotherapy can help you to create a positive self image, to let go of trapped emotions and insecurities and become calmer and more confident.
Get back in control of your emotions:
Contact Insight Hypnosis
Click on the button below for your initial free consultation, or if you prefer you can contact me by clicking on the contact button here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me on 07714824121 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.